Synergy Education Group are always looking for Trainers who believe passionately in CPR and First aid being taught in a fun, exciting, industry specific, educational and inspiring environment, because that is the way you love to be trained! You appreciate the value and importance of knowing first aid for the family and in the community.
Further, you will be someone who :
- has a sparkly personality and loves talking to people
- and is comfortable being in front of groups from 10 to 50
- is also passionate about providing the ultimate student experience
- is capable of working autonomously and is resourceful under pressure
- being a leader motivates you, however, you can still be coached and mentored.
Synergy are a Registered Training Organisation that specialises in the delivery of CPR, first aid, anaphylaxis, asthma and Fire and Evacuation courses. We are the preferred supplier to some of Australia's most well-known companies including ASX listed and government organisations.
The First Aid Trainer role provides the opportunity to:
- Inspire and educate people
- Teach people new and practical skills
- Meet new people every day
- Focus on training delivery with minimal administration
- Learn, grow, and work with a great team
Synergy see this as a great opportunity for experienced trainers with a background in the health, education or emergency services fields to apply their relevant experience and skills in delivering vocational training that is important for everyone.
Synergy pays at the award casual rates and provides training equipment and materials.
Full on-boarding and systems training is provided.
What you need to have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or willing to undertake)
- Current CPR and First aid Certificate (or willing to undertake)
- Your own reliable car
- Current Fire and Evacuation Certificate (or willing to undertake)